Dubroye utro, good morning everyone. This journey has been completely breathtaking. From the architecture to the history and the stunning landscapes. It has been challenging to get focused writing done because people always want to know what you’re working on, and what you’ve written, but these are also the moments that make traveling so incredible it’s about the people. So today our writing is dedicated to the people I/we have met.
1. Sight seeing in Chita (Kazan cathedral, Decembrists Chita, Shumovsky Palace)
2. Group writing in the cathedral
3. Private writing time (3) hours
4. Dinner and conversation
1. Write about someone you have met on this journey. What do they look like, sound like? Give as much detail about that conversation. Reveal something.
2. In your letter and check in write about: The challenges that have come up for me in my writing are… What this time away from my comforts has given me…
Send daily check in email let me know what you accomplished today. Your emails will help me come up with prompts.
✿✿Please feel free to Like ✔ Repost ✔ Tag ✔