December 3, 2019 Newsletter No. 010
Hey beautiful ones!
2019 has been one of the worst years of my life with the loss of my only brother Fabio Antonio Santos Jr. ~ ibaye baye tonu. When he lost his battle with cancer a small piece of me died with him. Yet in honor of him I still rise everyday, ask him for blessings, attack the day and attempt to create beautiful art.
I have created more content in 2019 than I have in the 18 years of my writer’s life:
- I have over 600 youtube videos available on my LA SANTERA channel.
- I have over 800 tracks on SOUNDCLOUDalong with my LA SANTERA podcast available on Itunes, & Spotify.
- I have over 1,500 posts on my blog The Writer & The Story and over 250 posts on my La Santera blog.
- I launched my author website: ALICIAANABELSANTOS.COM
- As well as launching my business, LA SANTERA Spiritual Consulting Firm.
- My cards of the day are available on Instagram
I have worked extremely hard this year while moving in my grief. I have built such a solid foundation this year. I have been giving of my self in so many ways. So today on this #givingtuesday I wanted to send a love note to my community. I wanted to thank you for supporting my work, while asking you to consider donating to LA SANTERA. Your donations are investment in me. Financial support shows me that you value the work.
I am accepting donations via zelle: lasantera.nyc@gmail or via PAYPAL.
Thank you for your years of support and for believing in my gifts.
With love and many blessings,